Our mission is to deliver capital construction projects with quality, on time, and under budget. The professionals comprising the Construction Management team provides the university client the following services:
- Provide leadership and strategies for the contractor selection for pre-construction and construction efforts
- Supervise activities related to pre-construction services
- Drawing review for constructability and compliance with university standards
- Quality assurance
- Advice to our university clients on construction related matters
- Act as liaison between the construction contractor and the greater Cornell community
- Providing a single voice for the university in management of contractors
- Track the construction schedule
- Ensure the contractor’s labor force and resources are adequate to maintain schedule
- Ensure contractor compliance with contract documents and conformity to industry standards
- Serve as client interface between IT, Communication and Security Access systems
- Provide support for commissioning services
- Provide support for third party testing services
Projects should begin with Project Intake
The Project Intake Manager will help you define the goals and scope of your projects, large or small, and establish a budget within your department or unit’s means. The Project Intake Manager will help to confirm the scope, budget, and schedule of your project, and the assignment of a Project Manager to position your project for success.
Engineering & Project Administration staff of professional project and construction managers are here to guide your project from initiation to completion, working as a lliason between you and your department or unit and the IPP staff, outside consultants and contractors dedicated to the successful delivery of your project.
If you have any questions, please contact the Project Intake Manager today.
Primary Contact Information:
102 Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY 14853